“I feel fortunate to be an orthodontist. I look forward to coming to work every day: while the overall goal of creating a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile is the same for each patient, each patient is unique and requires an individual approach to care. I appreciate the variety of my days, the laughter and friendships of our wonderful patients, and sharing in this exciting time in their lives.
After practicing orthodontics since 1997, I can honestly say I truly love what I do. What other profession allows a person to be part of creating breathtaking transformations, increasing each patient’s self-esteem and their confidence, all by gently changing the position of their teeth? Our patients are part of our family and it’s an honor to help them make a positive change in their lives and their smile.” – Dr. Lashgari
- Undergraduate – Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston
- General Practice Residency – Saint Francis Hospital, Hartford
- Orthodontic certificate – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Litchfield County Dental Society
- Hartford Dental Society
Dr. Lashgari continually expands his knowledge base and is excited to bring the newest and most efficient treatment methods to the practice. He attends numerous professional meetings, nationally and locally, participates in multiple lecture series, and has extensively studied Invisalign®, as well.
Dr. Lashgari grew up in Windsor and West Hartford and is a lifelong Connecticut resident. Since 2003 he’s lived in Canton with his family. Nicole, Dr. Lashgari’s wife, is active in Girl Scouts, supporting local schools, and keeps busy raising the couple’s children: teenage twins Ava and Chase; elementary-age Nina; and Lucy, the family’s young dog.
Outside the practice, Dr. Lashgari enjoys being with friends and his family, coaching his children’s various sports teams, and different landscaping projects. He also actively supports St. Jude’s.