Meet Dr. Paul McKenna
“I guess you could say orthodontics is in my genes. Both my father and grandfather were orthodontists, so I came by it naturally. What I love the most is helping people feel better about the way they look. It’s a great feeling to watch the transformation that occurs in someone who is embarrassed to smile and then after treatment feels confident enough to give the largest smile in the room.” — Dr. Paul McKenna
- Undergraduate – College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia
- Orthodontic Certificate – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists, past president
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Litchfield County Dental Society
- Hartford Dental Society
Dr. McKenna continues to work both nationally and regionally on various committees of the American Association of Orthodontists. He is also a Certified Invisalign® Elite Provider.
Dr. McKenna has been in practice since 1981 and is a native of the Springfield area. He and his wife Karen have four children: Paul, Bryant, Alexandra, and Emily. They are involved in the Connecticut Rose Society and St. Mary’s Church.